Most of you know me as a blond. My natural
hair color is a dirty blond color, but I've been enhancing it with highlights since 7
th grade (I learned early that blonds have more fun). The only time I've ever tried to change it was when I lived in Italy and had dark brown reddish highlights put in it. I have to say I didn't like it, but I'm getting bored and wishing fall was here (as in it not being 90 degrees) and drinking pumpkin spice lattes just isn't cutting it. So, maybe a new fall/winter hair color will do the trick? Here are some options and I'd love your opinion.

A nice strawberry blond like Amy Adams?
Or perhaps a nice
hazelnut brown (that's my name for it) like Audrey?
I'm actually gonna go for the hazelnut brunette/Audrey -- I think it will suit your coloring better. I'd be afraid you might get too washed out with the strawberry blond... But that is just my initial thoughts. I think you'd be striking as Audrey.
ReplyDelete"Gentlemen may prefer blondes, but it takes a real man to handle a redhead"
ReplyDelete